New Experience: the Sushi Burrito

There is a new restaurant at the University Ave (the main thoroughfare of the University District in Seattle) named "IJ Sushi Burrito". As the name says, it sells this new dish, a fusion of a sushi with a burrito, in addition to poké bowls. I was really curious about it, so I gave it a try today!

...And it wasn't that great. Look, I love burritos and I love sushi, but turns out that I don't love their combination. Actually, it's not exactly a combination: it's basically one huge sushi wrapped in seaweed with the same stuff that goes into a regular sushi, the only difference is that instead of being a dozen little sushis it is one humongous sushi. The similarity with a burrito is just because of the size and shape. At least to me it didn't work well: what I like the most in sushi is the meat, and my dish had lots of seaweed and rice but just a bit of meat in the middle. Anyways, maybe one of you will like it more.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New experience: Coca-Cola made with AI

Live Concert: Bad Hombres!

Kayaking by the Boeing 737 MAX factory