New Experience: "Liquid Death"

I had heard about this in various places, so I decided to try it myself. You may have seen the brand "Liquid Death", which can be summed up as "What if a bunch of death metal fans decided to sell water in cans?" Despite the name, the logo and the slogans ("murder your thirst") it's just water, like any other brand of bottled water. There are different versions: flat or sparkling, pure or with various flavors (like "decapitated cherry" - to keep the tone of the brand). It always comes in cans that at a distance look like beer or some hard seltzer.

I tried the flat pure version, named "Mountain Water" and it is just that: pure flat water, just as good as any other water. I guess it makes you look more hardcore when people see you drinking from their cans.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New experience: Coca-Cola made with AI

Live Concert: Bad Hombres!

Kayaking by the Boeing 737 MAX factory