Harstine Island

Last weekend, I managed to get one more island under my belt: Harstine Island. I love islands, and I've been blessed with living in a part of the world that has lots of them. By boat, ferry or bridge, I've been able to visit a number of them and enjoy their amazing beauty. That was the case with Harstine Island, located in the south of Puget Sound, and accessible by a narrow bridge. The island doesn't have a downtown, it is pretty much big stretches of forest, beaches and some vacation homes. I stayed with the family and a couple of friends in an AirBnB in the north part of the island, and had some days to just appreciate the natural beauty of it. It was nice and warm, and we could see various animals, most notably the many jellyfishes that we saw in the water (and, luckily enough, nobody was stung by them). Also, the people in the island were incredibly nice, and a lady there actually insisted in letting me borrow her kayak so that I could check the waters around the island. It was truly a great time.
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New experience: Coca-Cola made with AI

Live Concert: Bad Hombres!

Kayaking by the Boeing 737 MAX factory