New Experience: Electric Massaging Chair

Last weekend I went to one of my friends' kid party, in one of those party places that now seem to be everywhere (and that everybody has been using for kids parties). It was a nice party and it was nice to meet friends. In addition, while I was there I could try something new: they had a row of those electric massage chairs, that you may have seen in many stores of electric novelties. I decided to give it a try, since it was just 5 dollars for a 15 minute massage. I'm glad it was just 15 minutes! The whole thing felt... strange. The chair kind of grabs your legs and then starts to "massage" them, and then some round surfaces start to variously shake, press and squeeze your back and neck. It was not unpleasant but it was certainly not pleasant either, and I felt better once it was over. So... it's one of those things that sound better than they actually are.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New experience: Coca-Cola made with AI

Live Concert: Bad Hombres!

Kayaking by the Boeing 737 MAX factory