Kayaking: Ravenna Creek

Today is a nice day, so I decided to explore the part of Lake Washington where the Ravenna Creek ends. It is right next to the Union Bay Natural Area and the University of Washington Husky Stadium, and it is also where the University has some old docks. There were not that many boats in the water today, which was great, because it allowed me to see a whole lot of animals: cranes, seagulls, geese, crows, turtles, ducks, hawks, ospreys and even a bald eagle, who thought long and hard if I was good to eat but fortunately decided that I wasn't. I saw quite some ducklings, which were very cute. Additionally, I passed by an abandoned dock by the University of Washington Water Activities Center, that has some abandoned boats. All in all, it was a great way to have a couple of peaceful hours right in the middle of Seattle.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New experience: Coca-Cola made with AI

Live Concert: Bad Hombres!

Kayaking by the Boeing 737 MAX factory