A Week in the Silicon Valley: Apple Park

I took a new job and, as part of my orientation, I spent a week in the famous Silicon Valley. I stayed in Palo Alto (not far from Stanford University) and on my weekend I could check out various places that I was interested at. The first one was the Apple Park: my fame as an Apple fanboy precedes me at this point, so evidently I had to go there. In a previous stay in the Bay Area I had been at the original Apple HQ, at the famous One Infinite Loop, so it was great to get to know the new headquarters. It is impressive to say the least: however, given that it is a corporate campus, almost all of it is not open to the public. Nevertheless, there is a nice Visitor Center next to it. The center is a mix of Apple Store, coffee shop and Apple Park model: there is a giant model of the entire complex, which you can see using iPads available there to have an Augmented Reality view of it. In addition, there is a terrace on top where you can glimpse the big circular building that is the centerpiece of the Apple Park. Showing how far Apple has come since its first days, the Apple Park complex is huge, with a number of buildings, given that now Apple is such an enormous company. It is an interesting place to go if you're into technology, or even if you're not, judging by the number of tourists that were there.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New experience: Coca-Cola made with AI

Live Concert: Bad Hombres!

Kayaking by the Boeing 737 MAX factory