Book Launch: "The Township"

Yesterday I had the opportunity to go to my first book launch: "The Township". It was written by Bryson Hirai-Hadley, who is a good friend of mine and all around great guy. Previously he gave me the opportunity to read a pre-release version of his book, and I can only recommend it: it is a great story of Science Fiction and also a call to action regarding climate change. I liked it very much and I think it is an excellent suggestion for a new book to read (and, no, I don't make any money by saying this, I'm just saying this because I liked the book). Bryson was really kind and invited me to the book launch, which was the very first time that I've been to one in my life. On top of that, he did the event at the Deadline, a really nice bar in Pioneer Square in Seattle that I had never been before, so it was a double treat. The book launch was very nice, the bar looked really good, and the conversation was great: it was a perfect Friday night. Bryson read a snippet from the book and signed some copies, and we all enjoyed a cool literary soirée.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New experience: Coca-Cola made with AI

Live Concert: Bad Hombres!

Kayaking by the Boeing 737 MAX factory